Hi! Thanks for visiting my profile. I'm Amulya, working as a Project Engineer in Phoenix. I went to ASU to pursue MS in Construction Management and hold a Civil Engineering undergraduate degree from BMSCE, Bangalore. When not working I like to cook, paint and take dance classes. I'm easy going and can get along with anyone. I'm looking for a partner who is genuine, plans to settle in US, serious about partner search, compatible and understanding. Rest we can talk and see where it goes.
I'm successfully employed as a Officer in a private firm. I belong to the obc caste and am looking for a match from the same community. To describe about my family, we are a nuclear family with strong traditional values. I reside in the beautiful city of Jabalpur.
I am looking for a soulmate, who is understanding, down to earth, independent, lives and enjoys every moment of life, who will be my best friend for life.
I have done my Bachelors. I hope you would like to know more about me, if you do please leave a message.
I am currently working in the private sector as a software professional, after having completed my master's degree. I come from a middle-class family with moderate family values. I belong to joint family currently living in San Diego.
Thank you for visiting my profile. I will try to keep my details as specific as possible:
- Born in Karnataka, brought up in Goa.
- One brother (unmarried) and sister (married) and one four legged friend Monty :-)
- Father is a retired servicemen and my mom is a house wife.
- Completed BCA and MBA (GIM).
- Have been working in US since 2015 and currently working for a bank in San Francisco Bay Area as AVP.
- Apart from work, I keep myself engrossed in doing Triathlon (swim, bike and run) and avid fan of cycling and swimming.
- Love dogs and goan cooking.
- Avid Reader.
- Ironman Title Holder :-)
currently working in SAINT LOUIS but planning to go back to India in couple of years and get settled there with family. Looking for a girl who is willing to live with the family. If girl is willing to work after marriage, that's more than welcome